1. There should be no defects such as sand holes, pores, cracks, slag inclusions, shrinkage, scratches, bumps, rust and other defects that seriously affect the appearance and performance.
2. The depression or corner of the non-working surface of the plate allows repair.
3. For flat plate applications, fine-grained, densely structured gabbro, diabase, granite (black mica should be less than 5%, elastic mold should be greater than 0.6*10kg/cm, water absorption should be less than 0.25%), etc. For the manufacture of materials, the hardness of the working surface should be greater than 70HS.
4. The maximum allowable value of the surface roughness Ra of the flat working surface is 0.32~0.63um, and the side is 10um.
5. The flatness tolerance of the flat working surface is as specified in Table 2.
6. When using the diagonal method or the network method to test the flatness of the flat working surface, the plane fluctuation should be checked.
7. The vertical tolerance of the side of the flat plate to the working surface and the vertical tolerance of the two adjacent sides of the flat plate are all in accordance with the 12th level specified in GB/T1184.
8. The concentrated load zone in the center of the flat working face, the applied rated load and the allowable deflection value shall comply with the regulations.
9. 000 and 00 flat plates are recommended without a handling handle.
10. If a threaded hole (or groove) is provided on the working surface of the 0th and 1st grade plates, the position should be no higher than the working surface.
- Granite Plate Advantages
- Granite Slab Features
- Granite Features
- Granite Is Beautiful, Durable And V...
- Granite Purchase
- Granite Maintenance
- The Natural Color Of Agate Is Very ...
- Agate Maintenance Method
- Artificial Marble Is Made By Mimick...
- The Construction Of Cultural Stone ...
- China MRD Stone In 2018 Italy Marmo...
- MRD Stone: Nano-crystallized Glass ...