Sandstone is a kind of sedimentary rock, which is mainly composed of various sand grains. The diameter of the particles is 0.05-2mm, the sand content is more than 50%, the structure is stable, usually pale brown or red, mainly containing silicon, calcium, clay and oxidation. iron. Most sandstones are made up of quartz or feldspar.
Sandstone is formed by the weathering, erosion and transportation of rocks in the source area. The rock is composed of two parts: debris and interstitial. Common minerals of debris: quartz, feldspar, muscovite, calcite, clay minerals, dolomite, chlorite, chlorite. The interstitial material includes both cement and clastic base components. Common cements are siliceous and carbonate cemented; heterogeneous components mainly refer to finer clay or silty materials deposited simultaneously with debris.
- Granite Plate Advantages
- Granite Slab Features
- Granite Features
- Granite Is Beautiful, Durable And V...
- Granite Purchase
- Granite Maintenance
- Marble Plate Technical Requirements
- The Natural Color Of Agate Is Very ...
- Agate Maintenance Method
- Artificial Marble Is Made By Mimick...
- Artifical Quartz Stone
- Granite Countertops Deliver Lasting...
- Swan White Granite
- What You Need To Know About Culture...
- Countertops From MRDSTONE
- 5 Great Advantages Of Marble Counte...
- Calacatta Nano Glass Counter Top
- Marble Tile And Slab
- Nano Calacatta From MRDSTONE
- Natural Vs. Man-Made Marble