Artifical Quartz Stone
Artificial Quartz is synthesized with high purity acid-washed 93% quartz stone, 7% polymer material and a small amount of inorganic pigment under vacuum condition and through heterogeneous material aggregation technology.
Also known as engineered stone, artificial marble is a mix of marblepowder, resin, and pigment cast using the vacuum oscillation to form the block. Slabs are then produced by cutting, grinding, and polishing. Somefactories have developed a special, low-viscosity, high-strength polyester resin to improve hardness, strength, and gloss and to reduce waterabsorption.
- Granite Plate Advantages
- Granite Slab Features
- Granite Features
- Granite Is Beautiful, Durable And V...
- Granite Purchase
- Granite Maintenance
- Marble Plate Technical Requirements
- The Natural Color Of Agate Is Very ...
- Agate Maintenance Method
- Artificial Marble Is Made By Mimick...
- Granite Countertops Deliver Lasting...
- Swan White Granite
- What You Need To Know About Culture...
- Countertops From MRDSTONE
- 5 Great Advantages Of Marble Counte...
- Calacatta Nano Glass Counter Top
- Marble Tile And Slab
- Nano Calacatta From MRDSTONE
- Natural Vs. Man-Made Marble
- Pure White Nano Glass Surface Kitch...