1. There should be no defects such as sand holes, shrinkage, scratches, bumps, stomata, cracks, slag inclusions, etc., which seriously affect the appearance and performance of the working surface of the granite slab.
2. The depressions or corners on the non-working surface of the granite plate allow for repair.
3. The vertical tolerance of the side of the granite slab to the working surface and the vertical tolerance of the two adjacent sides of the slab are in accordance with the 12th grade specified in GB/T1184.
4. The concentrated load area in the center of the granite slab face, the applied rated load and the allowable deflection values are specified in Table 3.
5. The 000 and 00 plates are recommended not to have a handling handle.
6. If a threaded hole (or groove) is provided on the 0th and 1st flat surfaces, the position should be no higher than the working surface.
7. The granite slab should be made of fine-grained, densely structured gabbro, diabase, granite (the biotite should be less than 5%, the elastic modulus should be greater than 0.6 × 10 -4kg/cm2, and the water absorption rate should be less than Made of 0.25%), the hardness of the working surface should be greater than 70HS.
8. The maximum allowable surface roughness Ra of the granite slab working face is 0.32~0.63um, and the side is 10um.
9. Flatness tolerance of granite slab face
10. When using the diagonal method or the grid method to test the flatness of the flat surface, the amount of fluctuation of the air level and the amount of plane fluctuation of the working surface should be checked.
Previous: Granite flat process
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Granite flat process
- Granite slab defect repair technology
- Granite is also igneous rock
- Granite mining is generally divided...
- Technical requirements for mining o...
- Marble plate advantages
- Stone characteristics of granite pl...
- Marble flat material identification
- Artificial marble classification
- Artificial marble identification