The production process marble plate is made of high-quality natural marble material and processed by hand. Black gloss, precise structure and good stability. High strength and high hardness. And has: no rust, acid and alkali resistance, non-magnetization, invariable type, good wear resistance and so on. It can be stable under heavy load and normal temperature.
The marble slab is a precision reference measuring tool made of natural stone materials. It is an ideal datum for inspection of instrumentation, precision tools and mechanical parts. Especially for high-precision measurement, due to its unique characteristics, the cast iron plate is dwarfed.
The marble plate is made of high-quality “Jinan Green” stone by mechanical processing and hand-finishing. Black gloss, precise structure, uniform texture, good stability, high strength, high hardness, high precision under heavy load and normal temperature, and no rust, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, non-magnetization, invariable Etc. Granite plates are suitable for measuring tools in machinery factories.
The marble slab (marble platform) is cut and shaped, coarsely ground and finely ground into the constant temperature chamber. The precision is high and the temperature is suitable. The accuracy requirements are higher than cast iron gauges. Suitable for production projects with high precision requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Technical precautions for the produ...
- Granite flat process
- Granite slab defect repair technology
- Granite is also igneous rock
- Granite mining is generally divided...
- Technical requirements for mining o...
- Stone characteristics of granite pl...
- Marble flat material identification
- Artificial marble classification
- Artificial marble identification
- what is blue onyx slabs？
- What is a marble statue?
- How to make fountain for garden
- Are swimming pool tiles different?
- where do granite slabs come from？
- How to clean stone sink?