1. Drop a drop of ink on the marble plate. If the ink quickly spreads into the marble plate, it means that the inner particles of the marble plate are loose and the stone quality is poor. However, if the ink droplets do not penetrate, the internal particles of the marble plate are dense and the stone quality is good.
This is actually a simple test of the water absorption rate of the marble plate. If the ink droplets are not permeable, it may indicate that the texture of the stone is relatively dense and the water absorption rate is low. However, the surface of the marble plate is generally coated with a protective agent to prevent the stain from penetrating. Even if the customer sees that the ink drops are impermeable, it is likely that the protective agent is working, not the performance of the marble plate itself. Because the lower the water absorption rate of the marble plate, the less the change of the humidity during use is less likely to destroy its accuracy, so it can be considered that the smaller the water absorption rate of the Dali plate, the better.
2, tap the marble plate, and pay attention to the sound of the sound, if the sound is crisp, the marble plate quality is very good, the internal fine even without cracks. If the sound is hoarse, it proves that the marble plate has cracks inside and the texture is loose. This test can only show that the texture of Dali plate is hard, brittle and high in strength, and can not be used as the sole criterion for judging the quality of marble plate, because the sound emitted by marble plate has a certain relationship with its own size.
Because the marble plate is made of naturally formed stone, defects are inevitable. At the same time, the advantages and disadvantages of processing equipment are also the cause of the defects of marble plates. Some marble slabs are defective (cracks, sand holes, etc.). According to national standards, marble slabs of all grades are allowed to have certain defects. For detailed regulations, refer to the following technical requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Technical precautions for the produ...
- Granite flat process
- Granite slab defect repair technology
- Granite is also igneous rock
- Granite mining is generally divided...
- Technical requirements for mining o...
- Marble plate advantages
- Stone characteristics of granite pl...
- Artificial marble classification
- Artificial marble identification
- what is blue onyx slabs？