A seemingly simple tombstone, the production and processing techniques and techniques behind it can not be ignored, especially the stone production and processing of headstones. Each of the luxurious art tombstones is made from a variety of natural stone materials. Generally, the equipment required for stone processing mainly includes block cutting machine, drilling machine, grinding machine and other small auxiliary machinery. Let's take a look at our company's processing of a tombstone:
One. Mining of stone:
A piece of shaped headstones, the raw material is mostly granite stone. These stones need to go to the mining, and mining these stones also requires professional technicians to complete. The granite stones used in general tombstones are mainly: Shanxi black, white marble, sesame black, sesame white, Luoyuan red, as well as imported Indian red, British brown and so on.
Two. Stone processing:
1. Mining good stone materials and logistics to the factory for processing. Through the diamond disc bulk material cutting machine, according to the drawing size of the tombstone, cut the stone of the basic large parts needed for the tombstone.
2. Cut the stone from the cutting block of the large piece of material. According to the specific size of the tombstone required for the tombstone, cut the required tombstone widget with a small cutting machine. In this way, the stone that is generally required for each part of the entire tombstone has been cut.
Stones processed and cut by stone are generally block-shaped and strip-shaped. It is necessary to use other equipment such as drilling machinery to process arcs of different curvature radii, grooves on the surface of the tombstone, and various shapes of the end face of the tombstone, so that the contour is basically formed.
Third, the processing of tombstones:
1. Grinding the basic contour of the stone with a hand grinder, and then grinding the other small end faces and curved surfaces with a manual small machine. The basic shape of a tombstone is basically fixed.
2. Polish the large plane with the hand-held water mill. For example, the main monument and the cover of the tombstone need to be polished.
4. Engraving the surface of the tombstone:
In general, the tombstones will engrave some patterns for the luxurious appearance of the appearance, and will also emboss reliefs, sinking sculptures, etc. For example: the shape of the dragon column, stone lion, elephant, Ruyi and so on.
5. Complete installation and acceptance of the product:
Since the tombstones are machined in separate parts, after all the parts have been processed, all the machined parts are counted and assembled and accepted. If there is a problem there and needs to be modified, it should be corrected immediately to avoid problems with the customer.
6. Use foam and wooden frame to classify and package the products according to the components. It is necessary to install the products and customer information outside the packaging to avoid the phenomenon of product confusion.
From the above processing, it can be seen that the seemingly simple tombstone has a lot of work behind it. It is not only the processing of stone materials, but also a great test for the technical level of every mechanic. Since tombstone processing is not a pipeline operation, each process must be done in strict accordance with the requirements.
Because each tombstone is a loved one that customers use to mourn their death, and also a bridge for their links. Therefore, for the customer, a well-made and exquisite tombstone is a top priority for the customer. For them, the rest of the dead is the purpose of their tombstone.