First, the natural marble color is relatively bright, there will be a large area of natural texture. The artificial marble is more turbid and has no grain.
Second, drop a few drops of dilute hydrochloric acid, the natural marble is vigorously foamed, and the artificial marble is weak or not foaming.
1) Look at the front surface of the marble for fine veins and tiny cracks. Stone is most likely to crack in these areas.
2) Natural stone will contain three kinds of radioactive elements released by helium, although it is less than granite. According to the "specific activity", the specific activity is red, flesh red, from high to low. Grayish white, white, black marble.
3) Marble is divided into three types of stone, A, B and C. It is recommended to use Class A stone in the room. Do not pay attention to ten million.
4) If you feel that the above method is too professional, you can't judge it at all. Here is the most simple way: drop a drop of blue ink on the back of the stone. If the ink quickly disperses and leaches around (about 10 seconds), it means stone. The quality is not good, (90% in the small store). On the contrary, if the ink drops in place, it means that the stone is dense and good.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Technical precautions for the produ...
- Granite flat process
- Granite slab defect repair technology
- Granite is also igneous rock
- Granite mining is generally divided...
- Technical requirements for mining o...
- Marble plate advantages
- Stone characteristics of granite pl...
- Marble flat material identification
- Artificial marble classification
- what is blue onyx slabs？
- What is a marble statue?
- How to make fountain for garden
- Are swimming pool tiles different?
- where do granite slabs come from？
- How to clean stone sink?
- what are marble countertops?
- what is a natural onyx？
- how artificial marble is made？
- how to clean a grey granite ？