Chinese Grey Sardo Granite Tile

Chinese Grey Sardo Granite Tile

Granite is a kind of volcanic with high density. So it is very hard, weather-resistant and can more stand wear and tear. It’s beautiful colour can preserve more than a hundred years. It is a good kind of constructing material. For its competitive price and high quality, Marple Red Granite is...

Send Inquiry
Product Details

Granite is a kind of volcanic with high density. So it is very hard, weather-resistant and can more stand wear and tear. It’s beautiful colour can preserve more than a hundred years. It is a good kind of constructing material.

For its competitive price and high quality, Marple Red Granite is very popular  in Germany, Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Poland and so on. It was mainly used as Kerb, Paving, Slab and so on. Its price is very competitive. If you are interested please contact me.


Product Description

 Chinese grey sardo granite, suits for outdoor and indoor decoration on floor, wall etc. Size, color and finishing can be customized. Welcome to send us more details.

Usage

Slabs, siles, skirtings, window sills, steps & siser stair, kitchen countertop, vanity tops, columns, curbstone, paving stone, mosaic & borders, sculptures, tombstones etc.

Size

Popular Tile Size:
305x305mm or 12"x12"
400x400mm or 16"x16"
457x457mm or 18"x18"
600x600mm or 24"x24"
Thickness:1.0cm,1.2cm,1.5cm,1.8cm,2.0cm,2.5cm,3.0cm,etc.

 

Slab sizes:
Free length x60/65/70x1.5/2.0/3cm
240upx120upx1.8/2/3cm

Or any other customized size.

Finishing Polished, Flamed,Split, Natural Faced, Picked, Bushhammered, Chiseled, Honed, Sawn Cut, Sandblasted, Tumbled, Mushroom, Water-Jet, Antique, Brushed etc.
 Color  Red, Blue, Black, Grey, Multicolor, etc.
 Quality Thickness tolerance: +-0.5mm, +-1mm, +2-1mm
 Packing Packed with foam and bundle inside, fumigated wooden crates outside
 DeliveryWithin 15-30 days depends on the quantity of order
 MOQ 50 m2
 Terms Of Payment T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% balance against copy of B/L; L/C at sight/
 After Sales Service 1 year guarantee

More Granite Tiles for projects: 

图片1

MRD Stone Granite Tiles Package: 

packing and shipping


Granite Floor and Wall Tiles Strict quality control system: 

图片2


MRD Stone at Stone Exhibitions: Italy Marmomacc, USA Coverings, Xiamen Internation Stone fair.

图片1

Why choose Xiamen MRD Stone?
1--Wide ranges of products are available for different styles and sizes.
2--Knowledgeable sales representatives are available to reply all inquiries and e-mails 
     within 24 hours. They could also offer professional advices to meet your satisfactory.
3--Friendly Customer Service: 
     a.We would confirm every details with you before production to avoid any mistake; 
     b.Our cost man will select the right quarry and factories for your orders.
     c.Our experienced QC will follow up the orders to ensure quality
     d.Our sales will update you order and shipping status until you get them smoothly..
4--Quality Control:Our QC will check products pc by pc before packing. 
5--Timely Delivery:We always send out containers within agreed time.
6--Guarantee:We are guarantee to replace or refund any wrong or broken products that caused in our part. 

图片3

Hot Tags: chinese grey sardo granite tile, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale
Inquiry